Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ferrari Blame Team Orders Fiasco On Out Of Control Jimmy Saville!

Ferrari have published the results of an internal investigation, after the Italian team came under much criticism for using team orders in the German Grand Prix.

The report, however, makes for interesting reading. It wasn't Domenicali or Di Montezemolo who were to blame, it was Jimmy Saville.

"FERNANDO IS FASTER THAN YOU" were the words shouted down the radio to Massa. Rob Smedley denies giving the team orders "Saville cheekily pushed me off my stool in the pit lane and commandeered the radio. That's why I apologised afterwards. By the time I was back on my feet, it was too late". Felipe Massa unfortunately mistook Saville for Smedley, as they both have similar accents.





The mentally disturbed Saville was convinced that Alonso had written in to Jim'll Fix It, a children's TV show that ran in the mid-70s. " The letter read: Jimmy can you fix it for me, to win the German Grand Prix? And by god I fixed it", said Saville from within his padded cell. Spaniard Alonso, of course, has never heard of Jim'll Fix It, but Felipe Massa still suspects foul play.



Ferrari are working hard to ensure that Janet Street-Porter doesn't try and attempt a similar feat at Spa. Not that Massa would be able to understand what she is saying..............

No comments:

Post a Comment